- Please see Pierce Counties Website for COVID-19 Restriction Information
- The Rule of Golf of the United States Golf Association (U.S.G.A,) together with the Rules of Etiquette as adopted by the U.S.G.A. shall be the rules of Gig Harbor Golf Club except when in conflict with local rules.
- All play shall begin on the first tee unless authorized by the Pro Shop staff.
- All golf outings, or groups of 12 or more players, must be approved by the Director of Golf.
- Foursomes are recommended for play. Groups that consist of fewer than four players shall be paired as necessary. Five-somes or more are not permitted on the golf course without prior approval of Pro Shop personnel.
- Tee Times are required. Play is limited during Men’s/Ladies/Tournament Days.
- Maintain a pace of play for your round of 4 hours.
- Slow play is not tolerated. In the interest of all, players should play without delay. No player should play until the players in front are safely out of range.
- Foursomes control the speed of play. Twosomes and threesomes should not expect to play through foursomes and should not exert any pressure on the groups ahead. Foursomes shall have the right of way.
- If a foursome or other group of players is unable to maintain adequate speed of play and fails to keep their place on the golf course, they must allow the group following to play through.
- Members use the golf facilities at their own risk. If adverse weather conditions and/or lightning are in the area, golfers should seek appropriate shelter immediately. Gig Harbor Golf Club does not have a lightning detection system such as a siren, horn or any other means by which to notify players of inclement weather and any risk of lightning in the area.
- No beverage coolers or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the golf course unless supplied by the Club.
- Twosomes and singles will be grouped with other players, if available, at the sole discretion of the Pro Shop.
- The course may be closed all day or for part of a day for outings or events.