- All members wishing to participate in tournaments must obtain a hadicap.
- Handicap fees are billed annually.
- Members not meeting the minimum number of rounds required for an established handicap can participate in tournaments using handicap trends (at the approval of the Men’s/Ladies club president).
- Handicaps are computed under the supervision of the Head Golf Professional in accordance with the current U.S.G.A. Handicap System.
- Members with a U.S.G.A. approved handicap may participate in Club tournaments.
- Players should enter their score in using the USGA GHIN app or online at (http://ghin.com) after each round.
- Members are responsible for their honesty in posting using Equitable Stroke Control (ESC). The Golf Activities Committee will determine if players are consistently abusing the ESC policies.
- The Tournament Committee will determine if there are violations in turning in scores and has the right to adjust handicaps.